We consider an engaged audience to be one of the key elements for a successful event. Technology offers tools to get the attendees to participate, rather than being mere spectators. We’d like to share 5 tips to make this happen:
- Starting with the basics, an uncomfortable audience won’t be focused and willing to participate, so using the right furniture will do a lot for your meetings. Make sure you use comfy seatings.
- Consider changing the layout of the meeting room to round tables so people can discuss in groups, this will facilitate the interaction.
- To maintain the pace and flow is an intangible but vital part of a successful meeting. Make sure you have plenty of microphones handy to allow the attendees participate when required.
- Not everybody feels comfortable speaking in public, so tech provides useful tools as interactive votings using iPads or smartphones, sending questions to the speakers. Digital solutions at your fingertips.
- Last but not least, interactivity can be funny and get the people going, so consider introduce gamification as part of your events.