We consider an engaged audience to be one of the key elements for a successful event. Technology offers tools to get the attendees to participate, rather than being mere spectators. We’d like to share 5 tips to make this happen:
- Starting with the basics, an uncomfortable audience won’t be focused and willing to participate, so using the right furniture will do a lot for your meetings. Make sure you use comfy seatings.
- Consider changing the layout of the meeting room to round tables so people can discuss in groups, this will facilitate the interaction.
- To maintain the pace and flow is an intangible but vital part of a successful meeting. Make sure you have plenty of microphones handy to allow the attendees participate when required.
- Not everybody feels comfortable speaking in public, so tech provides useful tools as interactive votings using iPads or smartphones, sending questions to the speakers. Digital solutions at your fingertips.
- Last but not least, interactivity can be funny and get the people going, so consider introduce gamification as part of your events.
[gap size=”1.313em”][vc_row inner_container=”true” padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”10px” border=”none” bg_color=”#ffffff” no_margin=”true”][vc_column width=”1/2″][custom_headline type=”center” level=”h3″ looks_like=”h3″]Get it touch to know more![/custom_headline][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″ fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” class=”mtl”]